CLINICAL APPLICATION SPECIALIST
In this position, your responsibilities are as below:
- Responsibilities may include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives.
- Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
- Provide clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on the company software application.
- Provide guidance to customers on workflow optimization in consideration of product features and the implemented solution.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
- Produce well-written post-training reports and other Project documentation in alignment with the Implementation Methodology
- Provide efficient turn around on support cases and escalations.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally by providing regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs and suggesting product & features improvements
You will be part of a company that is on the cutting edge and leader of software development in the Enterprise Imaging Arena.
This role lies within the Asia Pacific Professional Servicesteam but includes much interaction and collaboration with the Product Management Team located at our headquarters in South Burlington, Vermont, USA.
To be successful in the role you should be used to working in an international environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We would like you to be flexible, meticulous and self-motivated. As a person you are service minded, positive and social. You take initiatives and work proactively.
Education and Experience
- Relevant University degree
- Over 3+ years of experience working in a clinical setting as a diagnostic radiographer.
- Technologist with cross-sectional imaging experience and prior RIS/PACS working knowledge will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft Office Suites)
- Able to work independently
- Should be a team player
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to travel within the ASPAC region.