Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Diploma
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : November 14, 2018
- Accurate processing of company payroll by reviewing departmental pay authorizations for joiners, leavers, overtime, shift, etc, allowances and validating reductions from wages by working closely with HR department.
- Evaluate payroll for conformity with organization’s budget, staff wages and policies, withholding tax regulations per Malaysia’s IRB regulations for Individual Income Tax and Ministry of Manpower (Kementerian Sumber Manusia), SOCSO and EPF.
- Handle the settlement of salaries and wages through the accounts and cost center structure and develop periodic payroll reports for the labor department and other organizations
- Ensure interface of TMS, leave system, ADP system and General Ledger systems to ensure smooth end to end flow of data. To identify payroll discrepancies and seek solution working with the various parties.
- Attend to employees queries pertaining to payroll related matters.
- Prepare summary reports of earning, allowance, statutory deductions and other deduction.
- Keep abreast of federal, state and legal payroll requirements by studying existing and new legislation to advise management.
- Give suggestions on modifications in payroll policies and procedure for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Protect payroll information and keeping confidential.
- Prepare journal entries for payroll related posting.
- Prepare online banking file and upload to bank portal for electronic payments.
- To train employees on Employee Expense System, Expensify and also process employee expense reports based on Business Expense policy.
- Assist in any other ad hoc matters or projects that may be assigned by hiring manager from time to time.
Accounts Payable (50%)
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code, and match invoices to receipts and PO and enter invoices into SAP system
- Prepare and process payments via electronic transfers and checks
- Monitor cash flow at various banks
- Prepare debit notes and credit note to and from vendors
- Sorting and filing of documents
- Reconciliation of vendor statement to AP balances
- Liaise with vendors and buyers regarding invoices, payments and supporting documents queries
- Ensure timely payment to vendors
- Complete vendor creation form for non-PO vendors
- Handle AP audit confirmation
- A solid payroll experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Diploma in Human Resources / Accounting / Finance / Business Studies or related
- Must have a strong payroll systems background and have excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of Malaysia labor law, employment acts and related legislation.
- Proficient in statutory requirements such as LHDN, KWSP, PERKESO, ZAKAT and etc.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills, Payroll system and SAP experience.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Kindly contact Ms Linda for further details at +60 12-253 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 31 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com]