ACCOUNTANT [ CHINESE ]
• Supervise subordinate and day-today financial operation includes timely maintain of
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Costing.
• Prepare and meet submission deadline for financial / management statement &
• Prepare periodic budgeted financial statement.
• Prepare & monitoring of forecasted cash flow.
• Upgrade and implement a better/standard operating and accounting system.
• Liaison with internal level and external – banker, company secretary & auditor.
• Maintain fixed assets register.
• Assist Finance Manager in taxation, physical inventory, MIDA application, insurance
coverage, secretarial matter that related to day-today filing, company merging,
liquidation and formation, appointment and termination of company secretary,
auditor & tax agent.
For further details kindly contact Ms Yin Ying at 6012-526 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 27 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]