HR & ADMIN MANAGER [ CONFIDENTIAL ]
Main Purpose of Position
HR Manager of the company will generally be responsible for adopting HR best practices for the organisation and maintain a culture of high employee satisfaction through an excellent human capital deliveries and initiatives for 500 workforce.
1. Develop and implement HR strategies & plans by developing the Strategic HR Initiatives, KPI's and Targets to support the Strategic Thrusts and business objectives of EVYAP and to effectively implement and monitor the planned initiatives so as to ensure that the new initiatives are implemented within schedule and budget.
2. Update HR policies & practices by benchmarking with best-in-class practices and keeping abreast with new developments in building and driving a high performance team through Human Capital Value Management and Retention strategies in relation to business and operational needs so as to ensure that EVYAP is able to cope with the rapid changes and increasing complexity.
3. Develop appropriate and comprehensive plans for manpower requirements and effectively manage the planning process by ensuring the availability of the right number of manpower and conducting a HR Optimization study to achieve optimum manpower resources reflective of the actual needs of the business and to improve internal efficiency, productivity and profits.
4. Develop and effectively manage recruitment & placement strategies and plans by conducting appropriate interviewing and selection techniques /assessments /profiling and competency based pay for the skills and abilities employees bring to the job and how they deploy them so as to ensure that there is a job fit ie the right person for the right job.and that they are adequately rewarded
5. Develop training & development plans by undertaking competency / skill gaps assessment and identifying the training needs and recommend suitable training and development programmes content and design, sourcing of vendors and conduct post training effectiveness program so as to ensure the availability of competent staff that can operate on a global stage to support the business needs of the organization and business needs.
6. Develop comprehensive employee relations' strategies & plans by establishing employee communications programs and employee management forums so as to ensure a harmonious working relationship between the employer and the employee and to improve the organizational climate and culture in line with EVYAP's shared values.
7. Manage, develop and motivate staff to upgrade skills and elevate productivity level by providing guidance and advice and supporting Human Resource Development initiatives that would enhance staff motivation and productivity so as to ensure a core professionally competent team of EVYAP experts is available to provide innovative technological value-added solutions that satisfy stakeholders' needs and achieving EVYAP goals and objectives.
8. Provide advice, guidance and information on matters pertaining or relating to Human Resource policies, guidelines and procedures in all areas of Human Resources Management to ensure the company's workforce understand and implement correctly the HR guiding policies, guidelines and procedures in order to achieve manpower efficiency and effectiveness to meet the departments, divisions and EVYAP goals and objectives.
9. Review and provide recommendations to Management on various IR matters pertaining to staff code of conduct and discipline in accordance to Malaysian labor and employment laws as well as Company's internal policies so that both the company's & employee's interest is protected.
10. To participate in GMP implementation activities of the Company. Ensure all the activities that are carried out comply with the GMP rules.
- Championing Change
- Planning & Organizing
- People development and Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
Skills & Knowledge
Minimum 10-15 years' experience preferably all facets of Human Capital Management and Development in Manufacturing environment
Required Qualifications (Academic Degree & Language & Experience)
Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources/ Social Sciences/ Humanities or its equivalent