ANALYST / PROGRAMMER / .NET DEVELOPER (RM 3500-RM10000)
· To be a system analyst and a programmer to support/enhance the Life Integral System
· Able to work effectively with the internal IT & Business teams, as well as, vendor (where applicable) to meet the Initiatives/Change Request timelines
· Act as intermediary between Biz Users and Interfacing Systems, including translating business requirement into functional specification.
· Responsible for updates on system /project related activities.
· Understand functionalities and technical aspects of the system; analyze technical impact on interfacing systems.
· Provide system design solution, development of system design and technical documents, programming and Code Review
· Provide maintenance and ongoing enhancement and production support of the Life Integral system.
· Ensure that all application development performed is in –line with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Governance & MAS requirements.
· Standardize SMART400 technology within IT
· Minimim a Degree in IT or related areas.
· Minimum 4-8 years of working experience in the application development for insurance domain
· Knowledge of AS400, SMART400, QUERY400, COBOL, Control Language, SQL development and Robot technology will be a plus.
· Able to work closely with a team of developers and technical analysts to deliver solutions based on Life Integral Platform
Kindly contact Mr Mohan at 6012792 1370 / 07-230 5453 ext 10 for further details / drop your resume at [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]