SENIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER/ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
- Lead the maintenance department which includes plant and building facilities, plant and equipment maintenance related improvement works, M&E installations and fire safety matters for the factory facilities and ensure comply with legal requirement from JKKP.
- Responsible to trouble shoot and maintain production machineries and equipments to support Company's operational requirement
- To work closely with production to diagnose problem and customize solutions to minimize machine downtime and maximize the productivity
- Develop, plan and implement Preventive Maintenance Programme
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance is carried out accordingly
- To lead, guide and train subordinates to perform their duties effectively
- To ensure cost saving in all mechanical and electrical purchases. Cost comparison to several suppliers from time to time
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Maintaining inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Manufacturing & Production Plant environment is required, especially experience in Trouble shoot CNC turning machines & Plant facility.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming and electrical control will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Self-discipline, Self-motivated and team player.
- Must be willing to hands-on and work in precision turning environment
- Detail-oriented,ability to multi task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines, and demonstrate time management skills.
i. Under Probation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.30pm
Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
i. After Confirmation – 5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 6.00pm