PLATING MANAGER (SURFACE TREATMENT/ ELECTROPLATING)
- Responsible for Surface Treatment/ washing line operation, quality monitoring, Electroplating Chemicals, Production Planning & Preventive Maintenance/ Breakdown Analysis.
- Implement and oversee performance metrics, including productivity, efficiency and utilization.
- Initiate, implement, and report on cost reduction strategies and productivity improvement projects.
- Manages department priorities and ensures that work procedures, quality standards and on time delivery schedules are met.
- Evaluates production related issues, facilitates root cause analysis and provides effective solutions and standardization to increase productivity to help meet
- Oversees employee scheduling and overtime requirements based on customer, business and production needs. Manages overall attendance and performance standards for assigned employees.
- Develops and implements operating methods and training procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
- Candidate with at least Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ Managerial experience in a manufacturing Plating production environment
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate, retain and develop a production team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible and reliable
i. Under Probation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.30pm
Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
i. After Confirmation – 5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 6.00pm
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at 019-7851503 / 07-230 5453 ext 21 email [ email@example.com ] for further details