- Responsible to trouble shoot and maintain production machineries and equipments to support Company's operational
- To work closely with production to diagnose problem and customize solutions to minimize machine downtime and maximize the productivity
- Develop, plan and implement Preventive Maintenance Programme
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance is carried out accordingly
- Able to supervise and design electronic panels fabrication and testing
- To lead, guide and train subordinates to perform their duties effectively
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Trouble shoot CNC turning machines
- Knowledge of PLC Programming and electrical control will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self-discipline, Self-motivated and team player.
- Must be willing to hands-on and work in precision turning environment
i. Under Probation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.30pm
Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
i. After Confirmation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.45pm
(Alternate Sat Off) Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
Salary range – RM3000- RM4500