Primary/ Secondary/ O level
- Responsible to supervise the Quality Assurance Inspectors in carrying out inspection work from incoming to outgoing.
- Ensure that the parts are measured in the proper manner with the appropriate
- Control the NC Products if suspected/NC Products detected.
- Coach & monitor the record control ( such as, incoming checklist, in-process checklist, outgoing checklist, FA checklist and material cert. )
- Ensure both the external & internal lab control processes are carried to assure the reliability of testing results.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' QA Supervisory experience, preferably in precision machining environment
- Knowledge in measurement skills, equipment and QA procedures
- Relevent experience in implementing Quality and Environmental Management System is essential
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.30pm
Sat : 7.45am to 12.00pm
Salary range – RM2300- RM3000
Kindly contact Ms Linda for further details at +60 12-253 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 31 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org]