QA ENGINEER [ULU TIRAM]
Specialisation: Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Ulu Tiram, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,300.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : October 10, 2018
● Write internal/external corrective/preventive & 8D Report as required and follow-up until closure issue and play a lead role in Root Cause Analysis and Failure Analysis as required.
● Coordinate the activities of Corrective/Preventive Action Request, such as ensure the replying of CAR/PAR, implementing the proposed action, or closing of CAR/PAR.
● Ensure the testing & inspection activites are carried out at defined stage as per Control Plan.
● Work together to solve the concerns/problems encountered (in related to our products /service) by our customers if there is any complaints.
● Makes disposition of non-conforming and Conduct Failure Investigation with cross-functional team for non-conformance incidents or customer complaints.
● Control & manage the documentation of their respective department.
♦ Knowledge in measurement skills, equipment and QA procedures
♦ Relevent experience in implementing Quality and Environmental Management System is essential
♦ Good interpersonal and leadership skills
a) Working Schedule
i. Under Probation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.30pm
Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
i. After Confirmation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.45pm
(Alternate Sat Off) Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ email@example.com ]