QA ENGINEER [ CHINESE ]
- Write internal/external corrective/preventive & 8D Report as required and follow-up until closure issue and play a lead role in Root Cause Analysis and Failure Analysis as required.
- Coordinate the activities of Corrective/Preventive Action Request, such as ensure the replying of CAR/PAR, implementing the proposed action, or closing of CAR/PAR
- Ensure the testing & inspection activites are carried out at defined stage as per Control Plan.
- Work together to solve the concerns/problems encountered (in related to our products /service) by our customers if there is any complaints.
- Makes disposition of non-conforming and Conduct Failure Investigation with cross-functional team for non-conformance incidents or customer complaints.
- Control & manage the documentation of their respective department.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' QA managerial experience, preferably in precision machining environment
- Knowledge in measurement skills, equipment and QA procedures
- Relevent experience in implementing Quality and Environmental Management System is essential
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
i. Under Probation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.30pm
Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
i. After Confirmation – 5.5 working days Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 5.45pm
(Alternate Sat Off) Sat : 8.00am to 12.00pm
Salary range – RM2300- RM4000
Kindly contact Ms Linda for further details at +60 12-253 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 31 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org]