ENGINEERING MANAGER [ SENAI ]
Responsibilities & Authorities
1. Leads and motivates a group of Engineers whose primary responsibility is to define and implement complete manufacturing processes. Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
2. Establishes clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
3. Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
4. Prepares quotes for new and potential customers.
5. Forecasts future requirements and technical trends to drive gear suppliers in their technology roadmap.
6. Verifies reconfiguration requirements and monitors line moves.
7. Leads equipment evaluations. Assures measurement criteria meet site or customer requirements.
8. Explores and monitors new processes and procedures to support customer's expanding requirements on cutting edge technology and product densification.
9. Assist Project and Design Engineers with Design for Manufacturability issues, FMEA and RLE.
10. Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
11. Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are 'best in field.'
12. Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
Education & Experience:
1. Diploma/Degree in Industrial / Electronics / Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering/ Production Management or related disciplines;
2. Preferably with at least 5 years of related working experience and at least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in an electronics manufacturing environment
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]