ACCOUNTANT [ NUSAJAYA ]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : October 09, 2018
- Responsible for account payable management (from invoicing to creditor reconciliation )
- preparation & process payment on time
- cashflow management including plan and monitor the gan / losses from FX Forward contract & Hedging
- Clearance of Inventory differences / scrap
- responsible for executing month end close process for AR/AP/CASH function
- Ensure all FI (AR/AP/Treasury) internal control is placed & drive improvement.
- Ensuring expenses claims comply with ddivisional expenses policy.
- providing support for external and external audits
- to perfomr any ad hoc task as assigned by the superior
- other duties as required
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy / ACCA /CIMA OR equivalent
- at least 3 years relevant experience
- strong SAP knowledge especially on PR/PO/AP/Claim.
- Team player
- Strong knowledge in MS Office esp Excel & Words.
- The ability to ccommunicate across all levels of the organization.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Suziana [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]