ASST SALES MANAGER [ Food Ingredients Industry/ Specialty Fats & Oils ]
Specialisation: Food Technology/Nutritionist
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : October 03, 2018
- Responsible for the bakery/Confectionary segment business unit in Asia
- Optimize the sales results (volume/margin and sales conditions).
- Develop regional sales and growth strategy in coordination with global segment lead and global MNC lead.
- Drive market research across the region
- Control the financial and contract risks.
- Build high-level relations with key customers/distributors.
- Maintain updated on the developments in the palm oil and foods industry/trade.
- Liaise between Sales department and other disciplines to implement the regional strategy
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities; roll-out of new products to Sales.
- Age; Above 35 year old
- Education; Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Experience in leading a Sales team
- Minimum of 5 ~10 years managing international B2B sales experience preferably in food ingredients industry/ specialty fats & oils
- Experience in bakery/confectionery industry will be added advantage
- Able to use Outlook, Microsoft Office, preferably CRM system experience
- Good commercial and communications skills & excellent command of English language
- Take initiative and implements changes effectively.
Kindly contact Ms Careen for further details at +012 – 312 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 17 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org