ACCOUNT & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Diploma
Work Location : Pandan-Tebrau, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,500.00 – 3,000.00
Posted Date : September 24, 2018
- Statutory reporting and taxation
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash flow
- Daily financial operations
- Administrative tasks
Duties and responsibilities
- To handle full set accounts, day to day financial operations and perform reconciliations independently under minimum supervision.
- Ensure accounting records and systems complies with the company’s policies, approved accounting standards, related statutory and tax requirements.
- Manage various aspect of month end closing activities, including ensure proper cut-off and timely reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible submission of GST return timely
- Liaise with auditors and bankers when necessary.
- Prepare monthly accounts and cash flows
- Manage account receivable and payable
- Handling office administration tasks such as reception, office expenses, ensure proper filling of all documents related.
- To perform any other duties assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in the related filled is required in this position.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office and accounting software.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Baru
- 1 full-time position available.
Kindly contact Ms Careen for further details at +012 – 312 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 17 or forward your resume to email@example.com