ASSOCIATE – FINANCE [ SAP EXPERIENCE ]
About the ASSOCIATE – FINANCE Role:
In this finance operation critical role you will be responsible for timely and accurate month end, quarter end and year end closing and reporting of various legal entities, ensuring financial statements are in compliance to financial reporting standards. You are also responsible for day to day financial tasks (journalizing, accrual, cash flow forecast, GST/SST filing, management reporting).
- Month end, quarter end and year end closing. Ensuring its data quality.
- Responsible for SAP data and data entry operation, posting, closing process.
- Day to day financial operation (invoicing, AR/AP, GL reconciliation, treasury and etc).
- Management reporting.
- Preparation of cash flow forecast and cash management.
- Manage GST process, reports and filing.
- Coaching of junior staffs.
To succeed in this Associate – Finance role, you should be a team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- A good degree in Accountancy with professional qualification although it is not a must.
- Minimum 4 years' relevant commercial accounting experience
- Track record of handling a full set of accounts
- SAP experience
- Minimum supervisory skills
Kindly contact Ms Eleanor for further details at 6012- 320 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 32 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]