PROCESS ENGINEER [ ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURER / TAMPOI ]
The Process Engineer is responsible for establishing production process and perform evaluation and analysis of the product, providing engineering support to production in their manufacturing operation. This includes yield improvement and process start up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To improve existing operation in terms of process improvement and related manufacturing support function.
- To support new product start up and monitor manufacturing process yield, quality and productivity.
- Perform evaluation, analysis and development activities to provide solutions for technical problems.
- Will be required to carry out any adhoc duties that is assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Production Staff
- Work closely with customers to ensure our quality of product meet requirement
- Engineering Manager
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electronic Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are also acceptable
Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
See training matrix / scope
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Eidha [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]