PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE (CHINESE SPEAKING)
Post Graduate Diploma
5 Working day (Monday-Friday); 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
– Responsible on the office management with the help from general clerk.
– Prepare production planning and delivery according to customer schedule.
– Work in collaboration with the other department such as Sales, Packing,
Store and Production to ensure smooth operation of production.
– Liaise with Sales department to ensure on time delivery.
– Train production personal on process and machine.
– Highlight and plan machine for preventive maintenance.
– Identifies quality problem and initiate action to prevent reoccurrence.
– Plans purchase of raw material and sub materials.
– Initiate production improvement.
– Identifies area of improvement on process.
– Prepare operation schedule.
– Prepare daily production planning.
– Workforce mobilization.
– Control energy within the set target.
– Prepare operation related reports.
– Ensure implemented IMS system are carried out accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Able to work independent in a team, able to work late where necessary. Knowledge in ERP system is an advantage
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Job Definition : Responsible for production management
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60166681733 for further details / drop your resume at email@example.com