PURCHASING EXECUTIVE [ JOHOR BAHRU / MANUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : August 18, 2018
Job description as below:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in any field
- At least (1) years of working experience with related field is required for this position. Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
- Review material readiness for new order and also forward looking on forecast requirement
- Issue PR according to manufacturing and forecast requirement. Ensure all purchases meets company and customer specification.
- Monitor delivery schedule and ensure all delivery meets our schedule and specification.
- Closely monitor Vendor/Supplier delivery performance and update report to HOD
- Update forecast and delivery schedule to supplier in a weekly basis and ensure inventory turnover optimize.
- Perform periodic review as and when needed on EOL/EOP model to avoid high exposure
- Perform delivery performance analysis in a quarterly basis to ensure KPi is achieved.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel usage
Kindly contact the following consulltant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ]