Post Graduate Diploma
- BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB FUNCTION:
The incumbent will be responsible for facilitating and reporting under the supervision of a Site Manager. This incumbent will also require great responsibility and proper time management because the job entails constant monitoring and control of all site variables. This position will have a direct reporting line to the Site Manager as well as service the Engineering Team.
2. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
- Matric certificate.
- Relevant Admin qualification.
- PRINCE2 short courses would be advantageous.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in an administrative/secretarial work environment.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience in a project/site environment.
- Experience in solving problems, analyzing data and planning of work.
- Knowledge required:
- Production of user documentation.
- Reporting to Project & Site Managers.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of local suppliers.
- Fluent in English and Malay
- Self-starter, ability to work under pressure.
- Results and delivery orientated.
- Organisational skills like planning, project management and prioritising ability.
- Team player with interpersonal motivational skills.
- Ability to interact at various levels
- Report Writing Skills
- Management capabilities
- Accuracy and timeliness
- Provide administrative support covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Produces consolidated reporting to the Site Manager and or Engineers.
- Assist with the implementation of local standards, tools and procedures for use on the project.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with local procedures and standards.
- Manages the support and provision of project tools and equipment.
- Assists with the production of user documentation.
- Provide local guidance and support to Site Managers hence increasing compliance.
- Responsible for typing e.g. minutes, compiling of various reports for Site Manager and Engineering Team.
- Diary management (checking inbox & respond where necessary).
- Setting up of appointments, meeting rooms, coordinating meeting procedures (refreshments, visual aids, hand-outs, and parking etc.)
- Assist with local travel arrangements, quotations, hotel reservations, taxi & car hire etc. for the project team.
- Manage the Drivers on a day to day basis – collection, deliveries.
- Assist with local market research – Internet.
- Meeting arrangements, distribution, agendas, action items follow up, lunch arrangements, venues, etc., up until Executive Committee level.
- Creating and upkeep of filing systems – manual and electronically.
- General office duties and Client liaison.
- Assist with local purchasing, liaising with local suppliers, requesting quotations and invoices.
- Monitor and record keeping of site stationery.
- Assist with the record and capturing of employee timesheets, leave forms, claim forms etc.
- General all round secretarial and administrative duties for Site Manager and Project Team.