PROCESS INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (PIE) ENGINEER
- Fresh graduate or
- Minimum 2 years in manufacturing sector.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in:
- In depth involvement with end to end process change management projects
- Scoping and solutions identification
- MIS and framework analytics
- High proficiency in English
- Visual analytics tools, Ms Office and SQL
- Improve the OEE of a machine or process. Select the least complicated tasks and train Production to transform the implementation.
- Identify the NVA activitiesof a machine or process by means of Work Sampling, Spaghetti chart and Man-Machine Chart
- Identify bottleneck of a machine or process and inform to respective department. A follow up meeting with Production and Engineering will be carried out to improve it.
- Provide training to respective department whenever an application is needed.
- Assist Production to perform trouble shooting to achieve the quality objective.
- Review and update Work Instruction for Production to meet ISO Requirement.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]