SENIOR CHEMIST [ RUBBER/ POLYMER / FOAMING / CHINESE ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Chemical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : June 23, 2018
- Managing material formulation and rubber compound quality to meet customers’ specifications and requirements.
- Responsible for Managing the Material Lab and Analytical Lab operations and staff to ensure compliance to company objectives and strategic policy.
- Managing and control the operational cost of the Material Lab and Analytical Lab and maintaining records of all relevant expenses to ensure accountability.
- Managing and maintaining a proper contingency plan for the Material Lab and Analytical Lab.
- Managing and establish testing procedures for materials and compounding related processes.
- Development and qualify new source of material, additives or supplier base for new material formulation.
- Managing the Material Lab and Analytical lab to ensure maximum utilization for all equipments and testing output yield are according to customer’s requirement.
- Participate actively in improving in cost reduction for rubber formulation and advise on arising problems due to material and compounding process.
- To provide technical support to regional rubber operations on any material related issue.
- Degree / Diploma Holder in Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in rubber component manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record with successful products in mid to high volume fast-paced environment
- Dynamic and self-driven. Has proven ability and integrity as a strong leader and team player to achieve challenging business objectives.
- Good communication skills in both written, spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability in written and spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.