Specialisation: Advertising/Media Planning
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,800.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : June 18, 2018
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- At least 2 years’ experience of producing content and also strategic content planning.
- Experience in building online and offline audience.
- Create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness and/or other important metrics (E.g.: ebooks, infographic, guides, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscribers base by providing them regular helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, brand unit managers, marketing team, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Creating social media content