Specialisation: Engineering – Industrial
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : May 30, 2018
- Daily monitoring and general facility maintenance of wells, booster stations and lift stations. ·
- Testing, monitoring and record keeping.
- Maintenance and repair of water and sewer systems including septic tanks, seepage beds, pumps and valves.
- Delivery, troubleshooting and start-up inspection of pressure sewer systems.
- Installs water services and meters.
- Repairs distribution/service lines, controls, and meters.
- Works with other departments to meet goals as needed.
- Handles some service related calls with a very high level of customer service to meet the expectations of our guests and owners.
- Reads meters.
- Tests backflow devices
- Vehicle maintenance. Job
- Degree in Engineering
- Must meet physical requirements of position.
- Must have valid Oregon driver’s license and be bondable.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have good reasoning skills and the ability to successfully accomplish the essential duties of the job.
- Knowledge of valves and pumps helpful.
- Knowledge of drinking water distribution systems and domestic sewer systems.
- Basic computer skills with programs such as MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Certified in sewage collection systems, water distribution and backflow device testing:
- At least one certificate must be received within one year of hire date if not currently certified.
- Ongoing education in the above fields is required