PLANNER (MANUFACTURER / ULU TIRAM)
● Liaise with Production, Purchasing, Warehouse, Quality Control and Sales Personnel in order to produce the goods fulfilling customer requirements.
● Responsible to plan, monitor and analyze operational machine planning, raw material and inventory control.
● To coordinate with customer on commitment plan and delivery plan.
● To monitor day to day production performance and delivery schedule.
● To prepare for contingency plans to satisfy customer requirements in the event of an emergency
♦ Candidate with Degree / Diploma in any discipline
♦ Minimum 2 years working experience in manufacturing planning
♦ Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work a team environment
♦ Self initiative and able to work independently
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Irisha [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]