QA ENGINEER (IPQC & OQC /TAMPOI )
Responsible for all quality functions, including develop, implement and manage all operations in IPQC & OQC to achieve highest customer satisfaction by ensuring products is fit for purpose, consistent and meets both internal and external requirements.
1. Develop, implement and manage the QC team to perform the required task in order and efficient way.
2. Chair meeting with Engineering, suppliers and/or all other functions department for both new and existing program to address all the quality related matters.
3. Spearhead in customer complaint management, promote continuous improvement and drive for customer satisfaction.
- To perform all assignments given by QA Manager.
- Diploma / Degree in any engineering field.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Computer literate such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Power Point.
- Independent, self-motivated, possess leadership quality, result oriented and good interpersonal skill.
As an internal auditor and program core team member
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Bathma [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]