WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT [TEMPORARY 6 MONTHS/ JOHOR BAHRU]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Ensuring all goods, services and materials received into the company are processed on a daily/timely manner, from receipt at good inwards through to stores, out into productions, from productions to finished goods stores and then into dispatch.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure that all goods/materials/packages, which are delivered into the company, are unloaded correctly and in line with company procedures and practices.
- To work in goods inwards by ensuring that all goods received are receipted daily using the company's database (SAP) and procedures.
- To ensure that goods received are correct to delivery notes, checking deliveries upon receipt and signing for the correct number of parcels being delivered.
- To interpret supplier advice notes,certificates of conformity and to verify the advised quantity of goods, before goods receiving.
- To ensure KANBAN bins are regularly reviewed and replenished in accordance production need and recorded within SAP in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Performs cycle counts in accordance with cycle count procedures.
- Helping internal customers with their queries and when they come to collect their parcels.
- To ensure that all goods once receipted are handled correctly labelled before they go onto stores.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed correctly on a daily basis.
- Keep the goods in area clean and tidy at all the times.
- Assist with stores management and dispatch functions when required.
- Support the transportation of goods around the company when reuqired.
- Ensuring that comply with Health and Safety rules at all times.
- Other duties as required.
- Diploma/High school "O" level or equivalent.
- Have experience in working in a stores/goods inwards environment.
- Have a competent understanding of computer software packages, i.e. Windows, Database.
- Good Communication skills.
- Counterbalance Forklift license (current).
- Willing to learn companies database system (SAP).
- Flexible attitube to work methods and practices.
- Be able to work overtime when required.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Does involve heavy lifting.
- Have legible handwriting.
- Must have a methodical and practical approach to work.
- Must be a team player.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]