TOOLING MANAGER [ KULAI / CAD PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 12,000.00
Posted Date : March 21, 2018
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicator (KPI) and ensure KPI are met by working to the overall plan
- To manage and constantly develop new network of reliable mold vendors in ensuring all molds are well fabricated and maintained to meet customer’s product requirements.
- To provide relevant support and co-ordination of all new and repaired molds fulfilling lead-time and optimal price negotiation with relevant mold vendors.
- To provide guidance to design engineer in ensuring comprehensive tooling designs and drawings for each rubber product to be manufactured.
- To support Engineering activities in trouble-shooting mold related issues with root cause findings and proposed solutions.
- To encourage and contribute creative ideas/solutions to mold designs and determine their suitability with existing machines and processes.
- To manage and build a strong positive working relationship among the staff and create a conducive working environment.
- To ensure respective staff perform proper checks and detailed documented inspections on incoming tooling prior to mold testing.
- To ensure staff perform comprehensive tooling maintenance, proper storage and documented records of all engineering tooling.
- To participate and identify cost saving opportunities and increase productivity.
- Overall control and manage tooling expenses as per plan budget
- Ensure all tooling part files for new and current products are managed and maintained systematically in order to achieve organizational objective.
- Prepare and issue detailed RFQ’s to tooling maker for new business quotes and ensure the timely submission of cost data and DFM for all new product quotes.
- Any other duties assigned by superior.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in tooling management or equivalent.
- CAD programming experience are required
- Experience in precision die cut of foam, felt, film, rubber molding, coated adhesive and laminated products will be advantages
- Relevant engineering/manufacturing qualification is preferred.
- Good leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer literate.
- Must be willing to work in I-Park, Kulai