INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER [ MALE/ CHINESE ]
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Motivate and directs a sales team by providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of sales staff. Providing guidance and directions to sales staff, including setting performance standard and monitoring performance.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Staff to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Staff’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Supply Chain Team to ensure that the
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Sets examples for sales staff in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counselling with Sales Staff to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Kindly contact Ms Careen for further details at +012 – 312 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 17 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org