INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN (EDIBLE OIL ) [PASIR GUDANG] [MALE]
Post Graduate Diploma
1. Responsible for doing all types of maintenance jobs which are given to him.
2. To write his daily report in the book.
3. To give suggestions for improvement of the plant.
4. To perform troubleshooting when problem arises related to electrical and instrumentation.
5. To do all Preventive Maintenance checks as given to him.
6. To recalibrate the critical instruments as required under Integrated Management System and maintain proper records.
7. To follow all the safety procedures, prevent pollution to environment, to comply with food/feed safety requirements and improve energy efficiency.
1) Instrument Technician ( Gender Male Only 2k-3k )
· Certificate/Diploma in electronics/instrumentation engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Oleochemicals/SNP/Edible Oils industry.
· Experience in SAP would be advantageous
· Knowledge in PLC/DCS, Tank Gauging system, Bagging machine, Bottling plant, boiler interlock, TOH interlock, sensors and pneumatic knowledge needed.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]