LOGISTIC EXECUTIVE [KEMPAS]
Multiple government regulation and compliance.
Monitoring LMW customs procedures
- Exemption preparation & Submission
- Renewal of License -related to shipping
- Monthly Statement
- Yearly Statement
- Assign tariff code
- Go to customs
- Issue all PRS/CS . Documentation for PRS needs to be submitted at lease 3 hours before shipment.
- DO, PS, Party Invoice, Booking confirmation, truck details, flight details.
- To ensure systems not suspended
- Coordinate with customs for solving any issue for AEO systems
- Check PRS against shipping documents
- Create CS
- Hyperlink CS to share folder and ensure document are filing according for audit purpose.
SMK Declaration document from other Forwarder
- Check import shipment K1 Form (Get approval from Purchasing Dept. on import shipment before approving the K1 form) Check whether import item is under LMW approved list.
- Hyperlink K1 & K2 form to share folder and ensure document are filing according for audit purpose.
- Process Preferential COO (MITI) & Non-Preferential COO (Malaysia Chamber, FMM & MICCI) and do submission
- Prepare draft Co.’s as per destination requirement and get customer approval.
Other Administration Assignment
- Others ad-hock shipping task instructed by Warehouse and Shipping Manager
- Compile document for IMS mgmt. presentation
- Check share folder file to maintain shipping documents
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business
- Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in L.M.W manufacturing plant.
- Very well versed in direct dealing with customs (LMW),(MITTI) and (MIDA)
- Very well versed in international trade policies and legal requirements
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Able to perform Multi-Tasking Job
- Meticulous and Able to work independently
Able to start working immediately will have advantages
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]