Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Oversee vendor’s invoices processing.
2. Charging return to vendor.
3. Prepare payment voucher for mid-month/end month and advance payment to Vendor.
4. Processing of payment to vendor via Giro, T/T, credit card or cheques.
5. Reconciliation of vendor’s statement of A/C.
6. Settlement problematic invoices with vendor and material/purchasing team.
7. Monthly AP Module closing with reporting.
8. To carry out any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
9. Responsible to understand ITG’s Quality Management Systems and Quality Policy.
1. Assistant Finance Manager / Finance Manager
2. All departments
1. Diploma in Accounting
2. Minimum 2 years experience in Accounts Payable
3. Knowledge of maintaining supplier accounts
1. Communication skill
2. Computer knowledge
1. Problem Solving and Decision-Making Technicques
2. Effective Interpersonal & Communication Skills
3. On-Job Training and other training related to Job Title
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]