To request UD for closing job order and ensure all consumption in the system.
• Assist on the daily meeting monitoring.
• Assist to monitor SAP system inventory.
• Monitor all document progress by production.
• Monitor daily minutes meeting and progress.
• Support on monthly production report.
• Prepare and maintain record of raw material.
• Record and report daily production performance report.
• Any other duties as required and assigned by the Management.
• Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices
Qualifications and Skills Required
Diploma in any field or at least SPM.
• Minimum 3 years’ of work experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
• Good planning and organizing skills.
• Communications skills in English and Malay.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft applications: Excel, Words and PowerPoint.