Star Profile SP00034 posted by consultant ES001 posted on October 09, 2031
: Manufacturing Engineer
: RM 9,300.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : MANUFACTURING ENGINEER /MANUFACTURING MANAGER / PROCESS ENGINEER
KEY ROLE PLAYING FOR DAILY IN HOUSE PRODUCTION PROGRAMMING SUPPORT BY ENGINEERING FUNCTION FROM ALL KINDS OF ASPECT.
• CONDUCT MANUFACTURING REGION BEST PRACTICES MONTHLY MEETING AS PROGRAMMING TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE IN BETWEEN REGION SCHEDULE REVIEW TO UPDATE & ENSURE TO MEET ON JOB QUALITY DRIVEN PRINCIPAL.
• TECHNICAL SERVICE TEAM SUPPORT BY COLLABORATION WITHIN TOOLING SPECIALIST AND MANUFACTURING EGNINEER TO SERVE FOR IN HOUSE JOB PRODUCTION PURPOSES.
• INVOLVEMENT IN MANUFACTURING IMPROVEMENT PROJECT ON SUPPORTING PROGRAMMING FOR NEW TOOLING TEST CUT REDUCING JOB MACHINING CYCLE TIME AND PROCESS.
• FOLLOWING THROUGH ALL THE DRAWING TO ENSURE PROGRAMMING AVAILABILITY AND SUPPORT BY TIMELY REVIEW TO AVOID ANY FURTHER DELAY FOR PROGRAMMING STUDY AND IN HOUSE JOB DISTURBANCE.
• SUPERVISION AND MONITORING OF IN HOUSE MACHINE SHOP PROGRAMMING BY PERIODICALLY UPDATING AND DEBUGGING TO MAINTAIN ZERO ERROR PROGRAMMING CONTROL.
• NEW TOOLING TEST CUT RESULT ACHIEVED LEADING TO THE IMPROVEMENT FROM MANUFACTURING TERM WITH NEW IMPLEMENTATION OF ADVANCE PROGRAMMING TO ASSIST IN JOB MACHINING PROCESS.
• GEOMETRIC DIMENSION & TOLERANCE (GD&T) TRAINING COMPLETED AND KNOWLEDGE TRANSMISSION TO IMPROVE IN HOUSE JOB MACHINING EFFICIENCY.
• LEADERSHIP & DEVELOPMENT TRAINING COMPLETED TO SHARPEN SELF-LEADERSHIP SKILL.
Star Profile SP00033 posted by consultant ES001 posted on October 09, 2029
: Process Engineer
: RM 8,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : PROCESS ENGINEER / PRODUCTION ENGINEER /MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
) Quality System , Dec 2013 – present
– As a ISCC EU representative.
– As a head of document control centre.
– Proposing and preparing the procedures for respective department head and successful for the certification of QMS, HACCP, RSPO SCCS & ISCC EU.
– Perform internal / surveillance audits, assist with external system audits and organize an effective audit schedule.
– As an internal auditor for QMS, HACCP, ISO 22000, RSPO SCCS & ISCC EU.
– To assist in-house training.
– Ensure compliance with procedures in the company QMS.
B) CePIETSO Competent Person (Wastewater Treatment Plant)
– Competency in Biological process treatment (CePIETSO – BP/00275) & Physical-Chemical process treatment (CePIETSO – PCP/00372)
C) PPIC , July 2014 – present
– Preparing daily production report.
– Preparing monthly report and liaise with HQ Production Planning & Inventory Control (PPIC) Team.
– Monitoring the raw material & product inventory and factory utilities.
– Monitoring & liaising with account department on the product costing.
D) Project Team , Feb 2013 – June 2014
– Preparing monthly site progress report.
– Preparing tender documents.
– Procurement – Coordinate with suppliers & HQ procurement team on the pricing and item specification, preparing summary of quotation & purchase requisition, follow-up on the delivery.
Star Profile SP00030 posted by consultant ES001 posted on April 12, 2018
: QA Manager
: RM 11,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : QA MANAGER
Appointed as Food Safety Team Leader for ISO 22000 and team coordinator for Halal committee.
Responsible to implement ISO 22,000 food safety management system in the factory and successfully obtained third party certification in August 2017.
Involved in planning new material set-up and purchasing of raw materials for production.
Responsible to arrange and conduct supplier audit and audit potential suppliers to approve supply to company
Star Profile SP00026 posted by consultant ES001 posted on April 11, 2018
: Maintenance & Facilities Manager (Production & Mai
: RM 9,500.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : MAINTENANCE MANAGER /FACILITIES MANAGER/ENGINEERING MANAGER
In charge of the overall plant machinery, utilities and facilities upkeep maintenance. Person in Charge for the Building Plant Maintenance such as building compound, AHU, Fire fighting system and etc. KPI for minimise and control the power consumption and utilities usage. Familiar and experiences in TT soldering machine, el tester, lamination, robotic curing line and iv tester. Leading a team of maintenance team to maintain the machine performance and manage the department as a cost unit with effectively control the budget of expenses.
– Manage the whole operation including production, maintenance, facilities and engineering. Set the KPI for each department and lead and guide together to achieve.
– Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice
maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid
and improve operational performance
– Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and
communicate the impact on Maintenance activities
– Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift
and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing
– Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site
– Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full
preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance
activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
– Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing
performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Star Profile SP00025 posted by consultant ES001 posted on April 09, 2018
: Factory Maintenance Manager & Coating HOD
: RM 8,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : MAINTENANCE MANAGER / WORKSHOP MANAGER
Area of expertise:
1. Management of the Production cum Maintenance Department’s Operation
2. Managing and Supervisory of the Blasting & Painting Department’s Operation inclusive of Coating Inspection for Oil & Gas projects:-
Star Profile SP00024 posted by consultant ES001 posted on April 06, 2018
: Assistant R&D Manager
: RM 11,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : R&D MANAGER / CHEMIST – PHARMACEUTICAL BASED
Lead and manage the lab team for the successful planning, implementation and execution of R&D programmes, directing the commercialisation of innovative products in consumer healthcare industry based on pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements.
The added milestones and responsibilities of this position encompass the following scope over medium to long term period, primarily focusing on:
1. Analytical method development and validation; method transfer; collaborative study. (Wet Chemistry, HPLC, LC-MS, UV-Vis, Calorimetric, Viscosity Testing, Pharmaceutical Physical Testing, Functional Testing).
2. Laboratory Management (Laboratory Records, Quality System and Management, Lab Inventory, Budgeting and Procurement, Laboratory Safety and Upkeep, analytical equipment calibration / troubleshooting / maintenance / service, waste classification and disposal according to DOE).
3. New Compound Development (compounding research) – formulation and efficacy trials.
4. Pre-formulation and formulation developmental programmes – wet granulation, tablet formulation, direct compression, new innovative enteric coating technology.
5. Product Improvement – (Explorative Research, Feasibility Study on Efficacy and Process Improvement)
Star Profile SP00023 posted by consultant posted on April 04, 2018
: Director of Customer & Business Services
: RM 15,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER SERVICE / OPERATION MANAGER / HOD [HOSPITAL / HOSPITALITY]
Availability : 1 to 3 months notice
Language : Mandarin / English
Location : Johor
A go-getter and objectives focused person. Having 20 years of tackling various business challenges both in local as well as in international business environments.
Business Strategy Planning, Marketing & Sales Management ~ Relationship Management ~ General Administration ~ Team Management
IT Skills: Competent in using Windows ~ MS Excel ~ MS Word ~ MS PowerPoint ~ Adobe
Lead to plan, conceptualizing & implement business strategies.
Skillful in turning around Sales & Marketing challenges towards meeting profit objectives.
In depth knowledge & understanding of business concepts, with proven ability to enhance effectiveness to meet objectives.
Highly effective communication & negotiation skills, flawless in interacting at senior executives’ level to delivering & meeting Company’s targets or objectives.
Operations proficiency with experiences in managing as well as administrating teams from various business units.
Star Profile SP00022 posted by consultant ES003 posted on April 03, 2018
: Sales Manager / Project Manager
: RM 8,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : SALES MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER
Availability : 1 – 2 months notice [negotiable]
Location : Selangor / Open for others depend on the perks.
Language : Mandarin / English
Candidate is a 31 yr-old Sales Manager who holds a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering .
After graduation , Candidate has been working in the Oil & Gas industry , building his career from a Project Engineer to a Project Manager . His roles includes project tendering , planning , oversee project completion and delivery , troubleshooting and Factory Acceptance Tests .
Since yr 2014 , he has switched to a Sales position and is currently a Sales Manager for a metal structure and pipe spool fabricator in Johor Bahru . His roles includes Business Development , marketing , coordinating sales order management , sales forecasting , etc.
Current employer’s business is closing down soon.
Star Profile SP00021 posted by consultant ES001 posted on April 03, 2018
: Tooling Manager
: RM 12,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : TOOLING MANAGER
Managing monthly expenses and supplier sourcing
Managing 26 people in tool room.
Managing the tool repair, modification and fixture
Drive to improve tooling condition
Managing new tools fabrication and out source
Involved technical support in customer design center abroad.
Tooling concept presentation
Tooling list monitoring
Product – Automotive part including engineering requirement part,
Lens, Glass fiber and rubber part
The tools including Single color mold, double color and rubber mold.
Star Profile SP00020 posted by consultant RC006 posted on April 03, 2018
: Sr HR & Admin manager
: RM 13,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : HR & ADMIN MANAGER / SR MANAGER / OD MANAGER
Manage the full spectrum of HR functions covering Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Training & Development , Performance Management, Talent Retention, Industrial Relations, Employee Relations, Manpower
Planning, expat employment pass, expat’s personal income tax submission and others.
Oversee the factory general affairs, admin and in house security department.
Assess the gap/needs and develop effective HR plans, policies and procedures to support business requirements.
Execute, Review and follow up Performance and Talents Management.
Drive organizational growth and performance through organizational design, leadership & career development, performance management and talent retention program.
Taking active role in the company wide transformation and change program.
Drive organizational HR strategies and solutions which deliver business results (such as the ESS, CHAMPION program).
Communicate the rationale of current policies, programs and changes as they occur. – Prepare management reports for management review and decision making.
To support business line and operation management in overall administrative works to ensure smooth running of company daily operation.
Working closely with Group Communication and Human Resources team to implement office systems, human resources policies and procedures.
To ensure corporate branding polices are adhered to.
To provide suggestions and proposals to Management related to general operational and employee relations issues by using 8D problem solving tool .
Work with functional management team to plan and create HR strategies, including direct and non-direct labour staffing, recruitment and employment, compensation and benefits.
Provide support and advise to Management Team in relation to Human Relations.
As the internal spoke person of group information, if any (ensure the corporate news, policies are promptly delivered to local business stakeholders).
To arrange and conduct orientation and on-job training program including supervisor leadership program for new and old employees.
Lead and ensure the Human Resource Department team members "walk the talk" demonstrate the role model to other departments. Ensuring Human Resource department is highly efficient to support the company in achieving the organization goals.
Provide employees with interpretation and guidance in relation to policy and procedures. – A member of local management team and Company Director.
Star Profile SP00019 posted by consultant RC006 posted on April 03, 2018
: RM 8,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER / SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER [MANUFACTURING / SHARED SERVICES]
Availability : Short Notice
Location Open : Johor / Penang / KL
She is a result-oriented professional with more than 20 years in customer service industry. Having ability to assess call center operations, processes to improve employees’ productivity and ability to develop client-focused organizational cultures resulting in significantly higher customer satisfaction.
Ten years of call center management experience, including as Senior Coach, Manager and Senior Manager in the IT, Logistics & Healthcare industries. This involved the development of strategic plans, managing large and small teams of multiple disciplines. Six of the years were within a 120-seat call center organization with monthly call volume of 80k inbound and 30k outbound.
At HEALTHCARE (M) SDN BHD, She has led annual performance management processes including training of employees and managers on appraisal system and goals, managed and identified action plans for top talent and low performers and ensured complete documentation and follow through. Using information gathered, built succession planning, change initiatives and training programs. She developed strategy and training programs that stream lined customer retention from 35% to15% which established hyper growth and ensured high levels of customer satisfaction.
She possess managerial experience leading call center best practice, process development/improvement and knowledge management efforts. At Dell Computers Malaysia, these efforts resulted in the firm’s customer satisfaction ratings improving from the industry’s worst to its best. Her contributions in this area led the President of the company to present her the “Chairman Award”
Star Profile SP00018 posted by consultant ES001 posted on April 03, 2018
: Senior Quality Assurance Manager
: RM 15,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : SR R&D MANAGER / DIRECTOR / REGIONAL ROLE [FOOD MANUFACTURING]
More than 13 years of experience in food manufacturing & FMCG segments with extensive networks in APAC region
Specialize in product innovations & renovations, develop and maintain Quality & Food Safety Management System
Outstanding leadership, fostering teamwork and building high performance team – Results driven, makes sound decisions by thinking strategically
Dynamic, dedicated, multitasking capabilities and good team player
Star Profile SP00017 posted by consultant RC006 posted on April 03, 2018
: HR & ADMIN Manager
: RM 12,000.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : HR MANAGER
In charge of 2 companies HR & Admin Functions
Oversees the entire Human Resources (Admin/ Payroll/ Recruitment/ Discipline/ Security) and other administration functions.
Payroll calculation for all employee.
Handling Expatriate Application & all foreign workers matters
Preparing HR monthly reports
Planning, developing & implementing human resources policies
Handle employee relation function as liaise with the managers/ supervisors in relates to employees disciplinary issues.
Liaise with government department such as EPF, SOCSO, Income tax, Immigration (foreign workers)
Liaise with the insurance company in relates to new/ renewal policies and claims.
Administering and facilitating employees internal & external training and liaise with HRDF Department on application and claim matters.
Conduct induction training to new employees
Oversees the accommodation/hostels and transportation of local, foreign workers and contract workers.
Responsible for the housekeeping of the office, factory building and compounds.
monitoring and update all Administration related contract service / agreements, licenses.
Star Profile SP00016 posted by consultant RC006 posted on March 29, 2018
: Program Manager
: RM 0.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : SR PROGRAM MANAGER / SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT [Plastic Industry]
I am a motivated individual who always strive to achieve greater heights in both life & work. Currently living in JP Perdana (near Mount Austin). Aside from being a devoted husband & father to my wife & son, I enjoy playing guitar and computer games during my own free time. I hope to venture into business or sales aspect of a manufacturing company in the next few years.
Worked as senior project cum quality engineer. Managed to reduce COPQ, customer return from 50% to <5%. Promoted to Program manager after 1 year.
Mainly in charge of Japanese programs including new & existing projects (total 4 assembly products & 86 components). Being able to speak and understand basic Japanese helps me to excel in dealing with Japanese customers.
Recently launched a full assembly car audio product which includes 9 tooling with secondary process & assembly line.
Responsible for arranging tool testing schedule for the entire project team consisting of 3 project engineers for ECN and new projects.
Create, update, and verify contract review & feasibility study, BOM, APQP, PPAP, ECN, weekly program tracking & status.
Oversee & lead DFM, FMEA, review 2D & 3D, product testing & part verification for all processes (moulding, secondary process & assembly), update part quality review checklist with internal team & customers.
Organize tooling / process / product buy-off and ensures product & assembly MP launch complies with customer & AIAG AITF 16949 requirements.
Expert in presenting accurate engineering data & quality improvement in a concise and well organized manner.
Other ad hoc responsibilities include closing up customer feedback / complaint with well-organized presentation and supporting data.
Attended training for ISO/TS 16949, AIAG IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 Process audit, first responder Basic Chemical Spill, Fire & safety training, Scheduled waste Management
Star Profile SP00015 posted by consultant RC001 posted on March 29, 2018
: Senior Civil Engineer
: RM 0.00
Job Opportunities This Candidate Open For : Assistant Project Manager
-Graduate Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
-This candidate have 6 years experience mostly in High Rise property
-Have experience working in construction company and developer