Safety Supervisor (Kuala Lumpur)
Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation
– To create safety awareness and carry out safety meetings, fire drill exercises, safety induction and safety training for existing employees and new employees.
– To implement and monitor aspects of Safety Management System activities in the workplace.
– Whenever no SHO at the workplace, submit a Monthly Safety Report and Safety Statistic record for DOSH and HQ records.
– Observe and/or maintain a diary detailing safety activity(s), hazardous works, housekeeping, safety instruction, etc. in place.
– To implement all procedures and practices as stipulated in the company’s policy including. Safety and ISO.
– To provide assistance for safety before & during internal/external’s audit by ensuring all related documents at site is updated from time to time.
– To avoid Corruption/bribery in any management process.